The New Frontier
In the summer, the days are long up North and our goal at BC Bike RIDE is to max out each day with as much fun as humanly possible, right until the last embers of the campfire burn out. Together, we will be a nomadic tribe of fun loving mountain bikers exploring the great Northern Corridor of Highway 16 – Prince George, Burns Lake, Smithers, and Terrace.
Geographically, Northern British Columbia is larger than California, yet there are more bears than people! The people are hearty, warm and adventurous. The bears… they are wild and they roam free. The mountain bikers you will meet are proud of their handcrafted trails and they are excited to introduce you to their stashes of prime singletrack that relatively few people have ever ridden.
7 days of intermediate to advanced XC
& all-mountain singletrack riding
- The best access led by BCBR and local guides to each trail network
- Guided pedal in the morning
- Guided shuttle in the afternoon.
- Climbing and descending (all-mountain riding)
- Riding tips from our PMBI trained guides
- Detailed maps and signage
A total of 700 kilometres traveled through the vast and scenic northern British Columbia route 16 corridor.
- Complimentary shuttle to/from select airport included
- All of your logistics are taken care of on this tour from the time we pick you up at the airport until the time we drop you off at the end of your trip
- Assistance with bike setup and packing
- 12-24 participants
Delicious & Hearty meals prepared by local caterers
- 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches & 8 Dinners
- Daily happy hour & social
- Trail snacks provided
Relax at the end of the day in a roomy BCBR 4-person sized tent set up by BCBR crew.
- On-site medical support
- Access to a full tool kit, repair stands and cleaning supplies
- Access to local bike shops for mechanical services ($)
- Complimentary outdoor yoga sessions available most mornings
- Complimentary basic mechanical services (parts not included)
In addition to great memories and life long friends, we’ll set you up with some BC Bike Ride swag
- Unforgettable experience
- New friends / deep connections
- Investment in yourself
- Trip of a lifetime
- Custom logo’d BCBR bag
- Custom BC Bike Ride T-shirt
- Additional swag *Items vary each year
Getting a week in a beautiful and rugged place that I never visited, to ride bikes and have fun with a group of like-minded people, with all the planning and logistics taken care of by a very professional group of hosts. Bliss!
Paul (New Zealand)