BIG MOUNTAIN CULTURE
Explore the vast singletrack mountain biking in the West Kootenays!
Sept 14th – Sept 22nd 2019 - SOLD OUT! Join the waitlist below!
Sept 12th - Sept 20th 2020
Big Mountain Culture
You will find yourself charging down descents you couldn’t have even imagined when you woke up to the mountain views from your accommodations. Twelve distinct trail networks will offer you the full range of riding available in this region. From mountain tops to valley floors, the trails range from fast and flowy to challenging and technical. When you return to town tired and exhausted from an incredible day, you will be enveloped by the comforts and entertainment of the communities – each as unique as their individuals. From chilly mountain peaks to warm local’s hangouts – Ride Kootenays is all about big mountain culture.
A total of 400 kilometres traveled through the vast and scenic Kootenay region of British Columbia
- Complimentary shuttle to/from select airport included
- All of your logistics are taken care of on this tour from the time we pick you up at the airport until the time we drop you off at the end of your trip.
- 12-24 participants
7 days of intermediate to advanced XC & all-mountain singletrack riding
- 9+ distinct trail networks to explore
- Typically, two rides a day with a pedal in the morning and shuttles in the afternoon.
- The best access led by BCBR and local guides to each trail network provided daily and may include:
- Guided rides
- Climbing and descending (all-mountain riding)
- Detailed maps and signage
20 Gourmet & Hearty meals prepared by local caterers
- 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches & 5 Dinners
- Daily happy hour featuring local craft beer
Accommodations in a variety of in a 3 star hostels & hotels - Double Occupancy
- Private Room Supplement $800
- Wifi available at hotels
- Laundry (Available at some locations $)
- On-site medical support
- Access to a full tool kit, repair stands and cleaning supplies
- Access to local bike shops for mechanical services ($)
- Bike set up and riding tips from our PMBI trained guides
In addition to great memories and life long friends, we’ll set you up with some BC Bike Ride swag
- Custom logo’d BCBR bag
- Custom BC Bike Ride T-shirt
- Sample of additional items received in past years: Camping mug, Evoc backpack, coffee, red bag
An Unforgettable Experience
The unforgettable experience is the best investment you can make for yourself. In a time when ‘things’ lack meaning, experiences are what feed our souls. Research tells us that spending our money on travel rather than material items will make us happier, that the thrill of purchasing fades quickly but the memories of an unforgettable experience like BC Bike Ride is something that can bring you joy for a lifetime. Share the ultimate road trip experience with new and old friends, explore new cultures, see new sights, and best of all – ride the most incredible trails! Let us guide you in our backyard and help to create your next lasting memories.
Getting a week in a beautiful and rugged place that I never visited, to ride bikes and have fun with a group of like-minded people, with all the planning and logistics taken care of by a very professional group of hosts. Bliss!