Explore the beautiful west coast of BC. Get a taste of some of the famous BC Bike Race trails and other gems not in the race. Be introduced to our local favourites from the North Shore, Vancouver Island to the Sunshine Coast!
1 TOUR, 7 DAYS, 14 RIDES
May 2nd – 10th, 2020REGISTER FOR 2020
Explore the wild west coast of British Columbia by ferry, bus, and bike as we dive into the lush rainforest that is home to the origins of hand-built singletrack. This is the motherland. You will cross the Salish Sea from the mainland to Vancouver Island, breathing the salty ocean air and keeping an eye on the water for signs of whales. Once on the island you will experience some of our favourite ‘backyard’ trails and some of the gems we incorporate into the world-renowned BC Bike Race.
Ripping through the brown ribbons that lace their way through the abundantly green forests will bring a smile to your face and make your heart pound. This is where it all began – and this is where you belong!
7 days of intermediate to advanced XC
& all-mountain singletrack riding
- The best access led by BCBR and local guides to each trail network provided daily and may include:
- Guided rides
- Climbing and descending (all-mountain riding)
- Detailed maps, signage, and local trail ambassadors
- 9+ distinct trail networks to explore
- Riding tips from our PMBI trained guides
- On site medical support
Travel through the scenic west coast region of British Columbia including three beautiful ferry rides.
- All of your logistics are taken care of on this tour from the time we pick you up at your hotel (*Select Hotels) until the time we drop you off at the end of your trip
- Assistance with bike setup and packing
- 12-24 participants
Delicious & Hearty meals prepared by local caterers
- Daily happy hour & social
- Trail snacks provided
Accommodations in a variety of in a hostels & hotels.
- Private Room Supplement $800 *All nights at hotels only
- Wifi available at hotels
- Laundry (Available at some locations $)
- On-site medical support
- Access to a full tool kit, repair stands and cleaning supplies
- Access to local bike shops for mechanical services ($)
In addition to great memories and life long friends, we’ll set you up with some BC Bike Ride swag
- Unforgettable experience
- New friends / deep connections
- Investment in yourself
- Trip of a lifetime
- Custom logo’d BCBR bag
- Custom BC Bike Ride T-shirt
- Additional swag *items vary each year
The whole experience. The guides were amazing, the trails were awesome and the logistical juggling act that your team was able to maintain throughout the week was awesome!