MOUNTAIN BIKING'S MECCA
Explore the beautiful west coast of BC. Get a taste of the riding areas that the
BC Bike Race is famous for and be introduced to some of our local favourites!
April 27th – May 4th 2019
Mountain Biking's Mecca
The coastal towns of North Vancouver, Cumberland, Powell River, Sechelt, Squamish, and Whistler are brimming with the kind of hand-built singletrack that dreams are made of. Ripping through the brown ribbons that lace their way through the abundantly green forests will bring a smile to your face and make your heart pound. This is where it all began – and this is where you belong!
A total of 600 kilometres traveled by vehicle and BC Ferries through the scenic west coast region of British Columbia
- All of your travel logistics are taken care of on this tour from the time we pick you up at the hotel in North Vancouver until the time we drop you off back at the hotel at the end of your trip.
- All Ferry crossings are included
- 12-24 participants
7 days of intermediate to advanced XC & all-mountain singletrack riding
- Ride some of the famous BCBR trails and experience many other gems on these coast
- 9 distinct trail networks to explore
- Typically, two rides a day with a pedal in the morning and shuttles in the afternoon.
- The best access led by BCBR and local guides to each trail network provided daily and may include:
- Guided rides
- Climbing and descending (all-mountain riding)
- Detailed maps and signage
20 Gourmet & hearty meals a day prepared by local caterers
- 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches & 5 Dinners.
- Daily happy hour featuring local craft beer
Accommodations in a variety of in a 3 star hostels & hotels - Double Occupancy
- Single Room Supplement $800
- Wifi available at hotels
- Laundry (Available at some locations $)
- On-site medical support
- Access to a full took kit, repair stands and cleaning supplies
- Access to local bike shops for mechanical services ($)
- Bike set up and riding tips from our PMBI trained guides
- Varied nightly entertainment
In addition to great memories and life long friends, we’ll set you up with some BC Bike Ride swag
- Custom logo’d BCBR roller bag
- Custom BC Bike Ride t-shirt
- Sample of additional items received in past years: camping mug,
Evoc backpack, custom BCBR coffee blend, red bag
An Unforgettable Experience
The unforgettable experience is the best investment you can make for yourself. In a time when ‘things’ lack meaning, experiences are what feed our souls. Research tells us that spending our money on travel rather than material items will make us happier, that the thrill of purchasing fades quickly but the memories of an unforgettable experience like BC Bike Ride is something that can bring you joy for a lifetime. Share the ultimate road trip experience with new and old friends, explore new cultures, see new sights, and best of all – ride the most incredible trails! Let us guide you in our backyard and help to create your next lasting memories.
Finding out I actually could ride 6 days straight on all new trails every day without getting mangled while thoroughly enjoying the company of all new friends was awesome! Seeing a part of my province I'd long desired to visit, and doing it on two wheels, in the company of many stoked local hosts, was awesome. Eating about 4000 calories a day of delicious food prepared by someone else but not gaining an ounce, was awesome. Daily yoga, great coffee and perfect weather, was awesome. Losing my shuttling virginity, although at first seemingly distasteful, turned out to be awesome. Oh, yeah, and riding some of the best trails I've ever seen was super awesome!